Monday, January 25, 2010

He pooted on me...

Seriously...I have the funniest kids. I remember when I was in college I wanted to have 3 boys...what in the WORLD was I thinking??? The 2 sillies that I have keep me in stitches all day long. For instance...this is pretty much how our morning started...I had taken a shower and was getting dressed in our room. The kids were now up and had come down the hall, Savy gets right in front of our door and is laughing SO hard. I mean BELLY-LAUGHING! What's up? I ask...loaded question...He just POOTED on me! He just backed right up and POOTED on me, right on my belly!..HAHAHA! Now at this point...there is a part of me that is starting to chuckle...yet there is also a part of me that is a little disturbed that my PRECIOUS PRINCESS is so excited...about getting POOTED upon..LOL

My little man Justice...he just cracks me up by being himself...LOL He and I were watching CHOPPED the other day...first you need to know that the Food Network is BY FAR his favorite channel. As I'm sure it is for most other 7 year olds LMAO...NOT! He gets home from school and turns it on...he prefers Paula Dean and Rachel Ray, but will watch just about anyone... So the other day we are watching CHOPPED...great show, we love it. And he is carrying on the funniest conversations with me. Oh I can't believe they are going to try to make THAT. I really don't like this guy, he's very this or that.... He should think about putting some of ____ in there. I mean it was like sitting around with some 50 year old watching TV - freaking hilarious!

We had a 2 hour delay today because of flooded roads. Basically this meant that I had A LOT of help in my classroom for the first 2 hours of the day..ie Justice and Savy. They were actually very good and let me get some things done, I was able to get all of my 'Marks in Books' Benchmarks bubbled. You know what ALWAYS cracks me up?? When I'm bubbling them in...and I have to bubble...ACDC, or DA, or ADD...I LOL every time :)

I will leave you with this thought...Pants on the ground...pants on the ground...

Apparently that's how Savy rolls too ;)


2 comments:

  1. Love it Shannon!! Our kids should get together...they would be hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Now, THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT!

    ReplyDelete