Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gimmee an "S", Gimmee an "A", Gimmee a "V"...

Oh where oh where is my blog transcription-ist?? LOL  I have so much 'blog-fodder' I can't even remember it all.  And I'm STILL no better and writing anything down...really I stink :(

Savy has the BEST manners in our house.  For real, she does.  I'm not sure where she got them ;) but she sure is...  We were joking around this weekend about them, and OF COURSE she was being SO polite, AS USUAL.  It's always 'please' and 'thank you' and almost always throws in the 'yes ma'am' or 'yes sir' as well.  It's just plain craziness. LOL  So Jay says to her "I LOVE your manners, you must get those from your Daddy!" and I add " YES, I LOVE your manners too Savy!"  Well she turns right to her daddy and says "thank you, but no I don't...I get them from...my TEACHERS!"  Well..now we know!

SOMEBODY needs to do something about the language our children use...To say that Savy is OBSESSED with the letter 'S' is the understatement of the year!  She's always pointing them out, finding them everywhere, telling me to push the 'S' on the keyboard..lol  Well they were getting out of the bath the other night...Savy got out first and I hear her..."I see an 'S', I see an 'S', see the 'S'? I see the 'S'!"  Then I hear Justice...my precious boy..."I see an A$$, I see an A$$..."  FOR REAL...where does he get this crap??!?! lol

The Dolly Mom-mom got home on Sunday :) so of course we went to go see her! YEAH  We tried to get Savy to take a rest, and mom-mom was taking her nap too, so all three of us girls were laying down together in the big bed.  More talking was taking place, than napping at first...and like always Savy had us in stitches!  She asked us why Memere (Mame - MY grandma was in heaven) "Did she just get old and die and go to heaven?"  "Well, yeah pretty much Sav" I answered.  "Is that gonna happen to EVERYONE?" she wanted to know..."If they're lucky" I responded.  "So mom-mom will get old and die, and go to heaven?" yes "Pop-pop will get old and die, and go to heaven?" yes, "You and daddy will get old and die, and go to heaven?" yup, us too... "and Justice will get old, and die and go to heaven" yes Sav even Justice ;) "and someday ME will get old, and die and go to heaven??" yes! "Well, I REALLY don't like THAT!"  lol poor thing...just not ready for her OWN mortality...can't say I blame her...

We definitely need to re-think our 'snow day' attitude...The weatherman was pretty off-base on Tuesday...and while WE were all expecting a delay or SOMETHING we got NOTHING.  Well Savy was Pretty grumpy in the morning...in her words it was "boo-crap that we don't have a 2 hr delay" YUP I'm thinking we have a language issue at the Norton house.  but ya know what??  I thought it was boo-crap too!

I LOVE my little Blessing every day - I really needed to be reminded today - it was a rough one for me, hard day at work...sure do LOVE these babies!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure we aren't sisters somewhere down the road or at least our children are kin? Love the A$$ comments - too funny!!

    ReplyDelete