Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who??

Seriously - I need to start writing stuff down!  Anyways here are some of the funny tidbits as of late...

We were eating dinner one night last week and Savy starts to tell us a story from school.  She said it was a Bible story and asked...'Do you know about Job (as in..I have a job) the Baptist?' I say..'do you mean John?' 'NO mama, Job the Baptist! he was in the BIBLE! and there was a grasshopper and he looked liked this...' Cue the SAD face :(  'Because Job, Job the Baptist...ATE him! He ATE that little grasshopper!'  I felt SOO educated ;)

Justice and Jay got a new Wii game this weekend.  We HAD to get out of the house by Sunday...hello cabin fever!! LOL So we headed up to Target to see if they had gotten in any Cabella's Big Game Hunter games.  They did YEAH and we couldn't get home soon enough!  It's actually a pretty neat hunting game and it comes with a big gun...so it is pretty neat.  Well we get home and Justice DISAPPEARS....only to reappear a few minutes later from his room...in complete camo gear.  FREAKIN HILARIOUS!  The fact that he has to totally play the part just cracks me UP!!

Savy started a new daycare this week.  She is now going to a friend's home daycare and we are VERY excited.  For those of you that know us pretty well, she is at Amanda and Jude's YEAH!!  Well, to say she is happy is an understatement...when I went to pick her up on Monday she got SOO mad.  I am pretty sure the kids aren't supposed to get MAD when the parents come to get them...but that girl did NOT want to leave Miss Amanda's house.  I finally got her convinced that I would bring her back the next day...but she was not happy with me.  Then last night she comes in our bed around 1 or 2 in the a.m. (pretty normal for her to crawl in at some point in the night)  BUT last night she comes in..and wants to know that after she does this little sleep, when she gets up "I get to go back to Miss Amanda's, RIGHT???"  So..I'm thinking it was a smart move...

Little blessings every day...

No comments:

Post a Comment